Friday, December 01, 2006

Free Trials, WoW attack, mystery beta

Fileplanet has a huge list of MMO free trials available. I don't think you need to be a subscriber to have access to any of these. Some really good ones in there .

Apparently there was a massive battle in Azeroth, you can read about it here. Great stuff to see in WoW....really it is. It's just too bloody bad that it really didn't make a mark in the world like it should have. Heck, I'm sure all of the cities in question already have a fresh coat of paint on them.

So I played a bit of the mystery beta last night. Was able to create a character and finish the tutorial. Wasn't able to get into the game after that due to server issues. The game looks very promising so far. Graphics are great, character feels right, and game play impressive as well. I know, I know...this is as about as useful as a knife in a gunfight if you don't know what game I'm talking about. All in good time my minions...all in good time.

D out.

No comments: