Monday, December 18, 2006

Water runs dry...

Wow...the lack of news is appalling. I thought game developers worked at all times, slept in their offices and never went to the bathroom. Well...looks like I was wrong and now my world has come crashing down around me. Thanks a lot guys...

Anyway, it's going to be link day here at TCSGamer. So, hang on to your hats people...keep your hands and feet inside at all times, etc.

Christmas in the 80's was lots of fun. Given the toys we got, I'm very surprised we made it out of that decade alive.

And this....well, that is just insane.

A little bit of MMO stuff. Brent has put up a very nice video with some great looking action from Conan. I think the game is really looking nice, but its going to need more than looks and I'm almost certain that this one will deliver.

D out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had to look through as much news as I do every week you wouldn't think the shortage is so appalling, you'd probably see it as a vacation, like I have been.

I'm actually getting some real game play time and site development time in. Whew...

:)

darrenl said...

Yeah, my list of news sites is probably shorter than yours...but its growing.

Enjoy your Christmas bud...you've earned it.

Anonymous said...

Unrelated comment. Just stopping by to wish a favorite blogger...

*H*A*P*P*Y* *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*

darrenl said...

Merry Christmas to you as well Lauren...I hope Santa is good to you

:)

Big year for us MMO bloggers...big year.