Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Under the tree...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It was a pretty big one over at our house...especially for the girls. It's amazing to me how little space there was under the tree when you go from one kid to two.

So, what did I get?
  • MP3 player
  • clothes
  • $60 of EB Games gift cards
  • Firefly season 1
  • Family Guy Volume 4 (love this show)
With the EB games gift cards, I went and got Medieval War II since there were no MMOs to get right now. The game looks good so far. My wife got Super Mario for her DS and we're both loving that game as well. She also got Sims 2 Expansions as well...Pets and Open for Business and thats all she's playing right now.

Oh, speaking of EB...man do I feel bad for those guys during the Boxing Day sales up here. Dealing with all of those impatient thumb twitchers and their clueless parents must make one want to gouge one's eyes out with a spoon. As mind numbing as my job is, I'm so very glad I don't work at an EB Games store.

I also got invited to another MMO beta. I was kinda 'meh' about this game due to it being too much like another game that I play (if you're a regular reader, you know of what game I speak). I must say, that this game is starting to slowly win me over. Personally, I think this game needs some more soak time...more than what I think they are planning. It's slated for Q1 2007 release...if they launch it then, it won't be pretty. I'm hoping they prove me wrong.

That's it for now...got lots of other stuff I want to talk about, but that can wait. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday. Talk to you soon.

D out.

P.S.

No comments: