Monday, December 11, 2006

WoW Problems and Firefly

I usually make it a point never to log into an MMO a week or so after an expansion and/or patch...its just too much crap going on for it to be even worth the effort. My wife was playing WoW last night on Gilneas, and she encountered very large queues to get in. One guild member of mine had one as large as 800 or so. Just saw this nice little piece of information as well....nasty.

Thought I'd throw this one up there. Firefly is becoming an MMO. All I can say is, meh. Don't get me wrong, I love Firefly (Serenity was awesome)...actually I love anything that Joss Whedon does. For me, TV died when Buffy and Angel went off the air. I mean that, I don't watch TV anymore. An MMO in the Firefly universe...I don't know. It doesn't really excite me when I hear it. I guess we're going to have to wait and see on this one. The game is expected to launch in 2008, so they have lots of time to turn my "meh" into a "wahooooo".

D out.

No comments: