Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nevrax, Vaguard, Eve...and a partridge in a pear tree....

We have an update regrading the Nevrax situation here. The important thing I get out of that brief statement is that Ryzom will not be dying away. Looks like they have some serious buyers for the game. If the buyer turns out to a be a big studio, like Sony, I wonder where that leaves the Free Ryzom campaign?

Vanguard pre-orders are now available. I'm leaning toward not getting this game at launch, but that can quickly change in a heartbeat. Right now, my first impression of Vanguard is that it's just EQ2.5. I haven't played it yet, so I may be completely out to lunch on that. I don't know, right now, Vanguard interests me but it's not screaming "play me!!". Is anyone out there excited about this game? If so, why? Tell me why this is not just EQ2.5??

Lastly. Eve Online hit a new record of concurrent users. Wow. Congrats guys.

D out.

No comments: