Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WoW Website still up...cool

Haven't got my copies yet...they're still at EB. I justed checked the Blizzard website to see what the status of the game is and I am amazed to find that I can actually access the site....quite quickly I dare say. A quick look at the forums, again which loaded up quickly, have no mention of lag or any other real issues that I can see so far. Some posts of "Ding 61!" etc, and some install issues there..but, as of this post, the first 4 to 5 pages of the forums have nothing regarding login issues or server crashes.

The launch seems to be going better than I expected. Awesome...I love it when I'm wrong about this stuff. Looks like I may log in sooner than expected due to the seemingly good performance of the servers during launch. Wonder how the queues are?

Good job Blizzard.

D out.

No comments: