Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bye Bye CGW and Massive

Son of a....

This was a big surprise to read last night. There are other sources to this story, so it looks to be real enough as I'm writing this.

That's a shame...it really is. Massive was the only computer gaming magazine that I subscribed to and it was very well done. It wasn't full of the flash or fanboi BS that you see in most other magazines. Their articles were funny and informative and I really enjoyed reading them. Every other printed computer magazine out there right now is crap...crap, crap, crap, crap. OK, fine, there may be a good one out there, but I'm not going to stick my hand into the outhouse "honeypot" just to retrieve a gold ring, if you know what I mean.

My only hope is that someone will see this value and pick them up. My guess is that someone sees what I see in this magazine...I just refuse to believe that we won't be seeing them again.

D out.

No comments: