Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mixed Bag...

Couple of links here.

First one is a very interesting article at CBS regarding the state of Star Wars: Galaxies. Man...apparently, they really screwed this one up.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/21/tech/gamecore/main1335511.shtml

Can anyone, please, for the love of all that is holy, please make a good Star Wars game...anyone?? Hello?? (cue cricket sounds)

Next up is an article that relates a bit to my first Common Sense article regarding a school memo that me and my wife got last moth. It touches on why we're so concerned with safety and butterflies and cute fury things. I kid...its about our fear of risk taking these days. Part of the reason why I'll never see a manned Mars mission in my lifetime.

Here it is:

http://www.reason.com/rb/rb021706.shtml

Oh, and BTW, we get these school memos every month. I personally find them to be pure blogging gold, just due to the stupidity alone. So, look forward to one of these at least every month.

No comments: