Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sextrade workers are doing what??

The world gets stranger.

There it is again...people creating a link between violence and video games. I'm telling you, video games are the new rock-and-roll. It’s like the 50's again and, oh my God, Elvis is gyrating his hips again....SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

SWOP-USA has their heart in the right place by trying to make life better for these women, but their heads are someplace else. Ummm...prostitution is said to be the oldest profession and I think that supposed violence caused by video game on a prostitute is a small part of their problem overall.

People like this, seem to go ape shit when a violent video game shows up, but are the first in line to cheer on sports like hockey and football, where men are crashing into each other, even fighting.

Now, I hate GTA. It’s not a game, it’s a piece of crap called a game. However, I will not support censorship on people who want to make crap…I just won’t buy it.

Facts about video game violence and youth...go here. This is real statistics taken from the FBI....but hey, we should never let facts get in the way of a crusade.

No comments: